We’ll find that rare gem!
SuretyJob holds expertise in Head Hunting Services. We offer a competitive Head Hunting service for various positions including key professionals. The market is becoming increasingly ‘talent-scarce’, we know it is essential to explore all avenues and leave no stone unturned in searching the market for the right candidate.
Find The Right Candidate for the Right Job
• We are aimed at engaging rare and talented individuals with requisite experience and skill set,suiting the requirements of the clients.
• Being an acquainted and experienced firm, we exhibit good knowledge of the diverse roles in various industries. Our recommendations have underlying reasons on why a particular candidate who is recommend has been engaged in the recruitment process for the client.
• Our candidate evaluation process is based on the client requirement and work culture and therefore, we strive to provide the best Person-Organization Fit.
• With consultants having pre-existing industrial experience, Head Hunting becomes an easy task at SuretyJob.
• Also, our wide professional networks and the ability to cultivate new relationships and maintain existing relationships in the corporate scenario make it an effortless activity.
Headhunting is similar to Profiling the candidates. Each and every organization has its own competitors and rivals in that particular industry. If one organization is looking for a profile in the FMCG Industry, the organization will surely look for the candidate in the same industry. SuretyJob is happy to help its clients with this.
The Headhunting Process – How HR Global searches the Candidates.
How We Work – 9 Step Headhunting Process:
• The Job Description
We initiate the recruitment process by zeroing in on the exact job description and the candidate description from the client, which includes a detailed briefing meeting with the client outlining the company’s background, culture, structure, market standing, stability, growth and future plans.
We outline a recruitment strategy that is the most appropriate for the brief. Starting with making a Industry analysis to ending to the Organization maps from where the appropriate candidate can be headhunted.
• Interviewing Potential Candidates
Whenever we headhunt candidates we personally interview those candidates who appear to be a close fit to the ideal profile. We use competency based interview technique, which is specifically prepared for each assignment. These interviews are conducted in a informal environment and each interview typically lasts for 2-2½ hours. During these interviews we carefully assess each candidate against the key criteria that have been specified in the brief. We pay utmost attention to the work exposure, capability,fitment to the job-candidate expectations, personality and cultural fit.
• The Shortlist
After completing the interviews, we compile a shortlist of those candidates who we consider to be the right match to the client mandate. We prepare and present a comprehensive report on each of the shortlist candidates which includes a two page summary on the candidate candidates fitment to the job.
• Client Interviews
We arrange for the client and candidate to meet each other in a formal/informal environment and we then communicate feedback from each party to the other.
We take up references from the candidate and submit a Reference Check Report to the client.