Why Choose Us?
Most agencies will tell you what you want to hear, but we are a little different. We don’t claim to be the biggest agency, or to have global networks. However, we are proud of the business relationships we have developed and our track record of consistently delivering excellent results. This is evidenced by a major percentage of our work being exclusive, meaning our clients recognise the excellent quality of work and the exceptional quality of candidates placed with them. Whether you are seeking a local recruitment specialist to find your next team member, or are seeking specialised career information and industry insights, you can rely on Kelly Howard Recruitment.
What We Offer…
• Affordable and flexible: You can choose the service level that’s right for your business, whether it’s working with us on a one-off basis, or on a monthly retainer.
• Proven methodologies save you money: Hiring the wrong person is a mistake that costs tens of thousands of dollars. Instead, use HR Global’s proven methodologies and you’ll recruit the right person each time.
• Saves you time, hassle and stress: Recruiting staff can be incredibly time-consuming and stressful: many business owners spend up to 50 hours recruiting for one role. It works out far more cost-effective to get us to do the legwork for you – and you’ll save yourself a load of stress too!
• Partnership approach: We’ll work closely with you and will build a relationship of integrity, trust and commitment. We’d like to be a long-term partner in your business growth and will work towards meeting your business goals.
• Learn from us: We’ll openly share our methodologies with you, so you can learn from us and gain confidence in implementing your own HR and Recruitment if you wish.
Our Philosophy / Approach
Typically, our clients have come to us because they do not have a fully fledged human resources department to recruit top quality permanent staff on all levels or, their corporate Human Resources and Talent Acquisition teams aren’t proactively scouting and connecting with talent and laying the groundwork for the kind of dialogue that could eventually culminate with the highly qualified individuals joining the company.
Every company says they want to hire the best people, but the reality is that for most employers that goal is not attainable, either because their talent acquisition process is disjointed, their compensation practices are inflexible, and/or their research and competitive intelligence activities aren’t connected to their recruiting process. This has frequently resulted in costly hiring mistakes because of a “hit and miss” approach to recruitment due to:
• A limited network of candidates to choose from OR
• Poor screening processes OR
• Simply because they do not have the time or expertise to recruit efficiently
Our Search Methods –
• Method of handling search for candidate tailored to specific circumstances
• This is done keeping in mind considerations like industry-specific skills and location of such talent
• Based on this, we shortlist candidates
• Here, geographic scope of search is agreed upon with client, based on their work values
Our Work Process –
• We pro actively tap market for excellent candidates
• Once candidates are identified, we conduct in-depth interviews with each individual
• Here, we obtain detailed information (on topics like educational background, career goals, personality traits, experience, job history, compensation etc)